Fashion Victim Gift Sets
FASHION VICTIM EYESHADOW AND HIGHLIGHT PALETTE - PARIS
Play the sweet romantic with Klara Cosmetics' luxurious rose gold cased Paris palette with a blend of warm neutral browns and pearlescent highlighter. This is your go-to palette for an effortless Parisian chic vibe.
FASHION VICTIM EYESHADOW AND HIGHLIGHT PALETTE - LONDON
The British capital is constantly alive with colour, providing the perfect inspiration for this palette which, combines neutral mauves and deeper jewel tones.
FASHION VICTIM EYESHADOW AND HIGHLIGHT PALETTE - NEW YORK
Inspired by the city that never sleeps the New York Eyeshadow & Highlight palette features a mix of stones, plums and browns for the everyday sophisticated city-goer.
How To Use
1. Prep your eyelids with Klara Cosmetics Eyeboost concealer.
2. Using the Klara Cosmetics Blend Me Eyeshadow Brush Place a light base colour all over the lid to ensure all colours blend together seamlessly.
3. Use a mid-tone eyeshadow as a transition colour on the crease of your eye.
4. To create dimension to the eyes, add the darkest shade on the outer corner of your eyes, blending well.
5. To enhance your eyes, apply a shimmer shadow to the centre of your lid and inner corner.
6. Dab the highlight shades around the inner corner of the eyes for an awakened appearance.
Lightly dust the highlighter on your collarbones and shoulders for an all rounded warm lit glow.
Depending on the colour of your eyebrows, the matte brown shades can be used to fill in the brows for a more defined look.
GLOW KIT - SOCIALITE
BEST SELLER ALERT. A dominant warm tone highlighting palette with one cool tone highlighter to heighten your socialite status. This is Klara's essential highlight palette for a natural radiance from within. Consists of a finely milled powder and 3 bendable cream formulas.
How To Use
Top off your makeup look by applying the desired highlighter on your brow and cheek bones, nose and cupids bow for an out of this world radiance.
Use the warmth of your finger or damp beauty blender to apply in desired areas before your foundation for a natural finish.
Lightly dust the powder highlighters on your collarbones and shoulders for an all rounded heaven sent glow. Remember to use cream on cream and powder on powder.