How To Use Blend Me Brush
BLEND ME BRUSH
Crease and Define. The fuller rounded brush is perfect for applying and blending out eyeshadow in the crease of your eyelid. The smaller tapered end is best used for intricate applications. The soft synthetic bristles are ideal for blending out the corner of your eyes, darkening the crease or shading in your lower lash line.
How To Use
1. Using a base shadow colour, set your eyelid with the fuller rounded brush.
2. Using the fuller end blend in your transitional crease colour.
3. Contour or darken your outer corner of your eyelid with the smaller tapered end.
4. Shade your lower lash line with the smaller tapered end.
5. To finish the look, place a shimmer shadow in the centre of the eyes and lightly blend with the smaller tapered end.
Both sides of the brush can be used to contour and highlight the finer features of your face, such as you cupid's bow, nose, brow bone and inner corners of the eyes.