How to use Bondi eyeshadow palette
24 EYESHADOW PALETTE - BONDI
Dip your toes into the warm sand and cool waves of Bondi Beach with this pro palette; featuring 24 shades including aqua blue, earthy green and sun kissed copper.
How To Use
1. Prep your eyelids with Klara Cosmetics Eyeboost concealer.
2. Using the Klara Cosmetics Blend Me Eyeshadow Brush Place a light base colour all over the lid to ensure all colours blend together seamlessly.
3. Use a mid-tone eyeshadow as a transition colour on the crease of your eye.
4. To create dimension to the eyes, add the darkest shade on the outer corner of your eyes, blending well.
5. To enhance your eyes, apply a shimmer shadow to the centre of your lid and inner corner.
Place soft matte shades in crease to ensure colour shadows blend well.
Place deeper shades to outer corners to add depth and make eyes pop.
For an intense highlighting and brightening effect, use fingers to place shimmer shades on the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes.