Mother's Day Gift Set - Paris
FASHION VICTIM EYESHADOW AND HIGHLIGHT PALETTE - LONDON
The British capital is constantly alive with colour, providing the perfect inspiration for this palette which, combines neutral mauves and deeper jewel tones.
FASHION VICTIM EYESHADOW AND HIGHLIGHT PALETTE - NEW YORK
Inspired by the city that never sleeps the New York Eyeshadow & Highlight palette features a mix of stones, plums and browns for the everyday sophisticated city-goer.
FASHION VICTIM EYESHADOW AND HIGHLIGHT PALETTE - PARIS
Play the sweet romantic with Klara Cosmetics' luxurious rose gold cased Paris palette with a blend of warm neutral browns and pearlescent highlighter. This is your go-to palette for an effortless Parisian chic vibe.
How To Use
1. Prep your eyelids with Klara Cosmetics Eyeboost concealer.
2. Using the Klara Cosmetics Blend Me Eyeshadow Brush Place a light base colour all over the lid to ensure all colours blend together seamlessly.
3. Use a mid-tone eyeshadow as a transition colour on the crease of your eye.
4. To create dimension to the eyes, add the darkest shade on the outer corner of your eyes, blending well.
5. To enhance your eyes, apply a shimmer shadow to the centre of your lid and inner corner.
6. Dab the highlight shades around the inner corner of the eyes for an awakened appearance.
Depending on the colour of your eyebrows, the matte brown shades can be used to fill in the brows for a more defined look.
Lightly dust the highlighter on your collarbones and shoulders for an all rounded angelic glow.
With the black eyeshadow shade, use a damp eyeliner brush to create the perfect wing eyeliner. For a more smokey look, use the eyeshadow dry, and blend it out on your lash line as the finishing touches for any eyeshadow combination.
LINE AND DEFINE
BEST SELLER ALERT. Value and convenience join to bring you the ultimate eye and brow combination. A multi-use product with felt-tip liquid eyeliner on one end coupled with an angled brow crayon formulated especially for light skin tones. Ideal for achieving sharp, defined brows and eyeliner wings.
How To Use
Eye Liner How to:
1. Start in the inner corner of your eye and flare outward for a winged eyeliner.
2. If you're really shaky on application, try first lining the eye in small dots and dashes.
Eyebrow How to:
1. Apply in hair like strokes on sparse areas using pointed side of pencil.
2. Define and darken the end of the brow by adding more pressure.
For perfect on the go brows, use the flat side of the pencil to fill in a larger surface area. Your brows will be done in seconds.