Deep dive into summer with Bondi. This refreshing and oh-so-chic palette is inspired by Australia’s oceanic surrounds. Each Klara Cosmetics 24 eyeshadow palette is a compilation of matte and high-shine shimmer shadows. Create endless make-up looks with this versatile collection. Klara Cosmetics colour payoff is so intense you won’t need to swirl your brush into the pan, just one small dab is enough to show the true colour of the eyeshadow. What you see is what you get.
Shipping: Product can be shipped world-wide.
All Klara Cosmetics products are not tested on animals and hence cruelty free.
Disclaimer: Whilst all Klara Cosmetics products are dermatologically, ophthalmologically and allergy-tested, if irritation does occur please suspend use and consult your healthcare professional.
Shimmer eyeshadow: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene Wax, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone. Matte eyeshadow: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Wax, Kaolin, Paraffinum liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin. May contain: BLUE 1 Al lake (CI 42090:2), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Chromium Green (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron blue (CI 77510), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Red 40 Al lake (CI 16035), Black 2 (CI 77266), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Carmine lake (CI 75740).
Directions For Use
1. Prep your eyelids with Klara Cosmetics Eyeboost concealer.
2. Using the Klara Cosmetics Blend Me Eyeshadow Brush Place a light base colour all over the lid to ensure all colours blend together seamlessly.
3. Use a mid-tone eyeshadow as a transition colour on the crease of your eye.
4. To create dimension to the eyes, add the darkest shade on the outer corner of your eyes, blending well.
5. To enhance your eyes, apply a shimmer shadow to the centre of your lid and inner corner.
Place soft matte shades in crease to ensure colour shadows blend well.
Place deeper shades to outer corners to add depth and make eyes pop.
For an instense highlighting and brightening effect, use fingers to place shimmer shades on the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes.